1. Built-in a high quality MP3 player module with great sound quality.
2. Equipped with a 8MB flash memory that can store about 8 minutes long MP3 format files (128Kbps).
3. Equipped with a micro SD slot and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
4. Update audio files easily through the micro USB port of the internal circuit board. It works like a USB drive on computer.
5. Can be activated to play a sound by negative triggering or inputting a pulse signal (low level 0-3.3V) .
6. Supports to load multiple audio files into the memory.
7. Supports two trigger modes (play next file and play a file in random) after each activation when there are multiple files.
8. Can be controlled by a button, switch, relay, PIR sensor, or an equipment with alarm output.
9. Equipped with a high quality 20 watts class D amplifier IC for a loud sound output.
10. Sound volume is adjustable.
11. Industry grade design and stable performance.
1. Working voltage: DC 12-24V
2. Working current: ≥3000mA (@12V)
3. Power consumption: ≤30W
4. Memory size: 8Mbytes
5. Audio format: MP3 format 32Kbps-192Kbps
6. Sound pressure level: ≤125dB
About the Internal Circuit Board （MP3 Player Module）
Examples of Connections
1. Connection with a button/switch/relay
2. Connection with an infrared sensor
Note: When you connect an infrared sensor in this way, please check the allowed power range for the sensor, just in case it would be burned.